Those who are facing problem using Class Dojo and are not able to see the previous content are requested to note the steps given below:
1. Uninstall the present Class dojo app.
2.Open Google Chrome and click on dojo.me and rotate your phone to landscape direction where you will find two options
a)Scan QR code b) click ABC
4. Select the second option by entering the six digit code to login.
5. Rotate your phone in portrait form.
6. Click on the three dots displayed at the right side corner of your phone and click on the option 'add to home screen'.
7. After this is done your child's previous work will be displayed in the app.
Please follow the instructions to log on to your child's class:
"You must have a gmail account to login"
1. Open any web browser (Google Chrome is best suited)
2. Type dojo.me
3. In the window that opens , select sign in method as "sign in with google"
Sign in with the gmail account that you were asked to create
4. Enter the 6 lettered Google Signup Code ( Class code ) sent to you via sms to enter your child’s class
5. The browser will automatically be directed to the students online class.
6. Students will find lessons posted in the “Class Story” tab.
An important point to be aware of :
At the initial login stage, the student must SEARCH for his/her name and only click on his/her name to login.
There is an iOS and an Android app available in the App Store and Google Store respectively. You may download the same for anytime access of the classes. Search for “ClassDoJo” on these stores !